DO YOU OFTEN SUFFER FROM FOOT BLISTERS? CURE THEM USING THESE 5 INCREDIBLE HOME REMEDIES!

A foot blister is a small fluid-filled bump that forms in the upper skin layer of the foot. It is usually caused by repeated friction or r...

A foot blister is a small fluid-filled bump that forms in the upper skin layer of the foot. It is usually caused by repeated friction or rubbing in one area.


DO YOU OFTEN SUFFER FROM FOOT BLISTERS? CURE THEM USING THESE 5 INCREDIBLE HOME REMEDIES!


The possible causes of blisters include over stress on your body, sweating, wearing new shoes, and constant friction during physical activity.




There is no difference between the blisters you get on your hands and feet. 

Getting rid of them quick is always a high priority and we’ve got 5 quick home remedies to help you get rid of them.

Apply castor oil

Castor oil is a popular home remedy for blisters. What to do: Apply before you go to bed, and let sit overnight to help your blister dry up and heal. 


You can mix the castor oil with apple cider vinegar to further aid healing.

Related

TIPS 2607730186407600045

Post a Comment

  1. Three months ago I constantly had to go to the bathroom. I thought it was because I gave up soft drinks and was only drinking water. One day I had a stomachache. I was in bed for 4 days. The doctor's appointment was for a Wednesday. I got sick and went to emergency room on a Monday. I was told my blood sugar level was 810 and I have diabetes. Since then, I eat better, take better care of myself and went from 260 to 220 lbs.and was thirsty all the time. One day I got extremely sick, could not keep anything down, had blurry vision, a rapid heartbeat, and began hyperventilating. taking metformin 1000 mg twice daily. I am writing this to inform others that nothing was really working to help my condition.I went off the metformin (with the doctor’s knowledge) and started on Diabetes herbal formula i ordered from Health Herbal Clinic, my symptoms totally declined over a 5 weeks use of the Diabetes natural herbal formula. i am now doing very well, Visit there website www. healthherbalclinic. net or email Info@ healthherbalclinic. net

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item