She Puts VapoRub On A Cotton Ball And Sticks It In Her Ear… Moments Later? INCREDIBLE!

When I was a child, a cough or cold definitely meant that you could smell me from more than a mile away because I was all about that Vicks V...

When I was a child, a cough or cold definitely meant that you could smell me from more than a mile away because I was all about that Vicks VapoRub.


She Puts VapoRub On A Cotton Ball And Sticks It In Her Ear… Moments Later? INCREDIBLE!

Yep, I’d slather myself in that thick, oily stuff… “the more, the better!” 

I would think, even though I’m fairly certain that is completely wrong.
To be honest, I was never a fan of that strong menthol scent but it did the trick to help me 

fight off all those nasty cough and cold symptoms…
Continue Reading Page 2>>

Related

TIPS 8123696977267862113

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item