THIS IS HOW THE BLOOD TYPE IS LINKED TO A PROPER DIET AND WHAT YOU NEED TO EAT

A special dietary regime based on the blood type of an individual is called blood type diet.  Unlike most of the modern diet which giv...

A special dietary regime based on the blood type of an individual is called blood type diet. 
THIS IS HOW THE BLOOD TYPE IS LINKED TO A PROPER DIET AND WHAT YOU NEED TO EAT

Unlike most of the modern diet which give only temporary results, this regime will give you positive results very soon, that will last longer.
In 1996, a new diet was created and presented in the book “Eat right 4 your type: 



The individualized diet solution for staying healthy, living longer and achieving the ideal weight” by Peter J. D`Adamo. After all these years, it is still a bestseller on Amazon.
This is my story
As I kid, I hated meat and loved being a vegetarian. I ate stir fry, PB&J and whole wheat. This regime made me unique
In college, I turned vegan- I stopped eating all dairy, eggs, replacing them with beans, nuts, seeds, grains and oils. 

I felt great, but my body was another story. I had acute problems like hip pain, dry skin, dandruff, hand rash, congestion, pimples and eczema which made sleep very difficult.
I searched medical help. Two dermatologists told me I had dermatitis and gave me some corticosteroid creams. 

This did not give me an accurate answer about my conditions, so I asked for a second opinion on what was going on.
Continue Reading Page 2 >>

Related

TIPS 2572520179451770758

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item